Lindsey and Kristi are always looking for things that help make their tomorrows better. In this episode they each share a few of the things they’ve enjoyed over the last three months.
- @sharonsaysso on Instagram for practical (and funny) government knowledge
- therapy because it’s always good to process
- a daily walk–and because Kristi finds walking boring she has a daily “walk and talk” on Instagram stories that helps keep her accountable
- her new cellphone ring holder (she ordered this 4 pack)
- blue light reading glasses (Lindsey’s came from Walmart but these are similar)
- Instant Pot Bible for great IP recipes bc googling on the phone is hard even with a new ring holder
We’re sending some things to our own version of Pub Board (which is when a writer’s manuscript is up for review by all the people at a publishing house). These are stories both written and visual that we really love right now:
- Bridgerton (did you hear our bonus episode??)
- Runaway Bride (and other 90s favorites for throwback movie time with family)
- Pudge and Prejudice (YA retelling by AK Pittman)
- Becky Wade Bradford Sisters Series
Tell us what you’re loving this winter and what all is helping you make tomorrow better than today.
As always, find us each @lindseypbrackett and @kristiannhunter on Instagram or Facebook. Find out more about Lindsey’s and Kristi’s books on their websites, lindseypbrackett.com and kristiannhunter.com.
If you enjoy A Rough Draft Life please share with a friend and/or leave a review.