For our spring What We’re Loving episode it’s clear we’ve both broken out of our reading slump! But we’re also loving a few television series, comfy clothes for the still-working-from-home situation (truth: we’ve always worked from home), and practical items for organizing (but not cleaning, let’s not get crazy).
- Marie Bostwick books
- side-pocket yoga pants
- The Next Right Thing Guided Journal by Emily P. Freeman
- turtle organizer for tangle-free cables
- Alcatraz vs the Evil Librarians by Brandon Sanderson
- Thrift Books
Going to Pub Board for Spring
- Soundtracks by Jon Acuff
- A Tapestry of Light by Kimberly Duffy
- Winning the Gentleman by Kristi Ann Hunter
- Dust by Eva Marie Everson
- The Chase on Hulu
Be sure to follow us on our socials @aroughdraftlife on Instagram and Facebook and tell us what you’re loving!
For show notes, virtual party info, and more visit aroughdraftlife.com.
As always, find us each @lindseypbrackett and @kristiannhunter on Instagram or Facebook. Find out more about Lindsey’s and Kristi’s books on their websites, lindseypbrackett.com and kristiannhunter.com.
If you enjoy A Rough Draft Life please share with a friend and/or leave a review.