- Cranberry Lemon Sweet Tea: Pour two cups cranberry juice into 2 quarts prepped and chilled sweet tea. Juice 1 lemon and stir together. For a fancier presentation for parties and gatherings, add frozen cranberries and lemon slices.
- Iced coffee and frappes
- Homemade Mocha Frappucino homemade-mocha-frappuccino
- Nutella Iced Coffee nutella-iced-coffee-recipe (includes the tip about coffee ice cubes)
- Cookies & Cream Frappe cookies-cream-frappe
- Swap regular bread for croissants to up your sandwich game. Especially delicious on croissants is chicken salad. Load your chicken salad down like Lindsey loves here or keep it classic for Kristy here.
- Grilling in general, but especially vegetables. For grilled corn or squash: Brush with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and garlic pepper. Grill at 450-500 degrees for 3-4 minutes then flip and repeat.
- Cinnamon sugar cookies. Jordan recommends soft-thick-snickerdoodles-in-20-minutes
- Picnics! Simply pack up your favorite goodies in a basket, cooler, or bag and head outside. Try our your own backyard for a fun family picnic or visit a new spot. Tag us on Instagram with #literarypicnic and don’t forget your books!
As always, find us each @lindseypbrackett and @kristiannhunter on Instagram or Facebook. Find out more about Lindsey’s and Kristi’s books on their websites, lindseypbrackett.com and kristiannhunter.com.
If you enjoy A Rough Draft Life please share with a friend and/or leave a review.