By yourself you’re unprotected. With a friend you can face the worst. Can you round up a third? A three-strand rope isn’t easily snapped.Ecclesiastes 4:12
Be sure to listen to last week’s episode on Overthinking for our first discussion about the evolving situation with COVID-19.
We’d love to hear how you’re hanging in there during this global health crisis that is editing the way we live one day at a time. Join us on Facebook in our A Rough Draft Life community or chat with us on Instagram–we hang out the most there.
Links and Stuff
- Go straight to the source: CDC Responds to Coronavirus
- Voxer for talking back and forth with friends.
- How to use Zoom for group meetings with video chat. (Trivia: we record our podcast via Zoom.)
- How to use Facebook Messenger for video messages.
- Netflix Party extension for Chrome!
- Fun idea–Cook the same dinner and have a virtual dinner party!
- Freedom app to limit social media time if you need it.
- Drop us some ideas in the community or DM us at Instagram.
As always, find us @lindseypbrackett and @kristiannhunter on Instagram or Facebook. Follow @aroughdraftlife on Instagram or Facebook and join the community! Find out more about Lindsey’s and Kristi’s books on their websites, lindseypbrackett.com and kristiannhunter.com.