Be careful what you think because your thoughts run your life.Proverbs 4:23
Links and Stuff
- Don’t Overthink It: Make Easier Decisions, Stop Second-Guessing, and Bring More Joy to Your Life by Anne Bogel
- Follow Anne online at Modern Mrs. Darcy for her Stay-at-Home-Book-Tour!
- Book Riot COVID-19 Updates
- The Chemistry of Calm by Dr. Henry Emmons
- Voxer because you shouldn’t overthink what you’re saying to your friends.
- Left Unread definition
- Where to Order Groceries during Coronavirus
How we spend our days is of course how we spend our lives. How we spend this day or this hour is what we are doing.Annie Dillard
Edit Your Life Challenge
Choose one thing you need to stop overthinking and limit your time or choices to help restrict the cycle of overthinking. This one decision should not rule your life!
Tell us what you’re thinking over in our Facebook community or follow us on social media.
As always, find us @lindseypbrackett and @kristiannhunter on Instagram or Facebook. Follow @aroughdraftlife on Instagram or Facebook and join the community! Find out more about Lindsey’s and Kristi’s books on their websites, lindseypbrackett.com and kristiannhunter.com.