Welcome to the first episode of 2021! Lindsey and Kristi discuss what they want to let go as we head into a new year, and offer some practical solutions for starting new habits.
What can you let go in 2021?
- looking for a quick fix (Lindsey)
- chore control (Kristi)
- ruled by numbers (Kristi)
- people’s opinions (both)
- HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA (both, note: we aren’t in HS)
Edit Your Life Ideas
- use mini-deadlines to get the stuff done
- have check-in points with an accountability partner (Kristi’s is the delightful Regina Jennings who gave great advice one of our first episodes last year!)
- establish boundaries such as non-work days/hours
- makes a yes/no list for the year or season
- Superchick High School
- Regina Jennings
- Save the Cat Writes a Novel (affiliate link)
- Schedule Social Media with Later
Join the Community
As always, find us each @lindseypbrackett and @kristiannhunter on Instagram or Facebook. Find out more about Lindsey’s and Kristi’s books on their websites, lindseypbrackett.com and kristiannhunter.com.
If you enjoy A Rough Draft Life please share with a friend and/or leave a review.