Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.Mr. Rogers
Kristi and Lindsey chat about finding the joy in our current global situation. While we can’t tell you when the pandemic will end, we can share that all around the internet people are making tomorrow’s life better than today.
- Cast of Hamilton Surprises Young Fan on Some Good News
- Drive Thru Prayer Circle for Hard Hit Rural Georgia Hospital
- A Sewing Army Making Masks for America
- Skit Guys Bedtime Bible Skits
- Holderness Family Tunes to Fight the Gloom
- UK Family Parody of “One Day More” for Quarantine
- @KurtTocci Parody of Disney Characters During Quarantine
I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.Philippians 4:11-13 NIV
As always, find us @lindseypbrackett and @kristiannhunter on Instagram or Facebook. Follow @aroughdraftlife on Instagram or Facebook and join the community! Find out more about Lindsey’s and Kristi’s books on their websites, lindseypbrackett.com and kristiannhunter.com.